30 Statistics Essay Topics
Though the study of statistics involves a lot of observations, measurements, and complex mathematical calculations, essay writing is still an essential component of this subject. To compose a top-scoring statistics paper, you need to be keen on identifying contents of your different data sets, making the correct calculations and articulately discussing your study results.
Would You Like to Know How to Select the Best Statistics Essay Topic?
Good methods of selecting essay topics involve consulting your instructor, reading coursework material and getting extra ideas from newspapers, magazines and online sources.
A Quality List of Statistics Essay Topics
Below is a good list that can assist you when it comes to composing your statistics compositions:
- A case study on the effect of festivals on Indian gold prices.
- A study of regression analysis
- A study in how cars emerged from the great fold of Ford
- Testing the untested waters; statistical discrepancies and possible occurrences.
- Reasons why some people still maintain good health despite being avid smokers and drinkers: a case analysis
- The possibility of the African continent becoming a powerhouse over the next 20 years
- Ways in which the mindsets of past generations have affected teaching methodologies.
- A statistical overview of diamond prospects within Karnataka, India
- The standard measures of gathering and collating crucial data
- The significance of data interpretation on the growth of startups
- The possibility of life on Mars; an analysis through advancements in technology within unattainable techniques.
- The art of painstakingly analyzing data within non-traditional subjects
- Creating the connection between statistics and mathematics
- Developing a spatial model for the interpretation of statistical data then correlating it with real-life situations
- A groundbreaking write-up on the Decision-Theory.
- Analyzing the statistical reasons for the popularity of Christianity
- Statistical deviations on the probabilities when Wal-Mart equates prices of products with Amazon
- An investigative study of frequency distributions, basically within the speculation perspective
- An assessment of patterns and emphasis points used in horse racing: why it is difficult to identify a winner regularly
- Incorporating the omnipresent characteristics of factors of evaluation
- Formulating a fictitious model for a healthcare center by global statistical studies
- The relationship between success in personal life and holding positions of high responsibility
- The effects of international events on host country prices
- The interconnectedness of statistics and mathematics
- Real markets and the growth of online trade: cause and effect
- A statistical analysis of the rate of crime within EU countries
- The rising cases of the obesity epidemic
- Human productivity about sleeping hours
- A statistical analysis of how the income gap between partners affect their relationship
- Application of differential calculus in daily activities
Read more: How to Write a Good Statistics Essay
Examples of Statistics Essay Questions
Here are some questions that you are likely to encounter:
- Explain the merits of using z-scores in the comparison of observations from two differing datasets.
- Does Chebyshev’s inequality apply to all distributions despite shape?
- While comparing two populations, the higher the standard deviation, the greater the distribution’s dispersion as long as the variable of interest has a similar unit of measure.
- What do degrees of freedom mean about the calculation of the sample standard deviation?
- Is it right to claim that a distribution possessing a standard of deviation of 10 cm is widely dispersed in comparison to the distribution of 5 inches?
- What measure of central tendency will probably be greater on a histogram containing a dataset that indicates a skewed dataset to the right?
- What is the meaning of the phrase “a statistic is a resistant”?
- Discuss the possible merits and demerits of stem-and-leaf plots versus the histogram.
- What is the meaning of an observational study, and what is a designed experiment? Which of the two permits the researcher to offer a claim of causation between a response variable and an explanatory variable?
- Explain why the median is resistant, but the average is not.
An Example List of Statistics Essay Ideas
The following list gives a good example of quality essay ideas for statistics that you can apply while writing your composition:
- Discount coupons for daily or weekly deals: predicting how successful the deal might be. (taking different factors into account)
- Which gender is more helpful, men or women? (conduct analysis of scientific reports and social surveys to arrive at an informed decision)
- The safest and most dangerous neighborhoods within your city (consider statistics on crime rate, park areas, number of schools and supermarkets within walking distance)
- The relationship between the human development index and environmental pollution statistics. (compare using links from Asian and European countries)
- Application of time series in businesses
Still Stuck with Your Paper? Contact us
All the above information can act as a quality guide in assisting you in achieving a quality paper. However, if you still find it hard to work on your essay topics, we can assist. Send a request for us and get a high-quality paper from custom statistics essay writing service.