How to Place an Order
To place an order you need to submit an order form. Take a minute of your time and correctly fill in this form. In it include your topic, some small description about the topic and attach more details including file attachments.
Getting a Writer Assigned
Our team will choose the most qualified writer to handle your task; you must also follow up on the progress of your essay with the writer.
Easily Download your Essay
Once the writer is done with your work, you can simply click the “download” button.
For efficiency, Follow the Following Steps
- Clearly state the number of words, your current academic qualification and the time you need the paper to be completed. This information will help our team decide the cost of the assignment.
- Mention a relevant field. If you’re not aware, we will help you with that. This information will help us connect your work with a relevant writer.
- Choose the right standard you want your paper to meet. Our writers can write essays to take any standard.
- Indicate the number of sources you want cited. If you have specific sources for citation, please share with your writer.
- Share as much as possible concerning the paper.
- Provide comments in the comment section
- Add instructions given by your tutor
- Also add some detailed instructions on the essay
- Simply select the service “Make My Order High Priority
- Next select “Assign a Top Writer in this subject line to do my work”
- Include your contact details so that we may reach you in case of an abnormality.
- Make your payment( After receiving your payment our team will reach you using the details you have provided to confirm receipt of funds)
- Using the information we send you through your email, go into your portal.
- Countercheck whether your order is correct, make any changes and confirm your instructions by tapping the confirm button.
- Guide your writer through the whole process.
- Download your essay and verify it.
- Contact your writer for any corrections on the essay.
- Feel free to talk to us for any other issues you may have, through the following channel.
- Our onsite chat module
- Our telephone number
- Our Email.