Examples of Extended Essay Topics for Your Homework
Compared to normal essays, more factual backup is needed for good extended essay topics. This means that this work of drafting a properly extended dissertation requires considerably a lot of research and dedication. More so, this job requires more experimentation and critical thinking. With this kind of dissertations, it is important to know that all existing theories that are relevant and have facts known as substantiated. It also needs good topics in different categories and fields. Some of the examples on possible topics in the deferent field of study that can be used to write best extended dissertations are:
- Why sunlight is important when it comes to photosynthesis
- The effect an organism can have with change in habitat.
- The difference between aquatic plants and land plants
- The possibility of remote pollination
- How the human brain is affected by various drugs
- How diseases are healed by plants
- The effect of climate on plants reproductively process.
- Different countries with their different trade policies
- The meaning of the industrial policy.
- The influence of Fiscal policy on the economy
- Fiscal policy Expansionary and the duration it takes to be used
- Spending and Taxes with ways of making them effective
- The size of the government sector in the economy and whether its justified
- The reasons why personal income tax has to go to the budget of the federal
- The processes of transfer payments
- Labour market instability and how it is caused by business cycles
- The reasons for the occurrence of the recessionary gap
- Racism and Racial Conflict that has occurred throughout the economy
- People with their Spirituality Attitudes
- Sexual and Ethnic identity
- How politics changed from ideas of social Darwinism
- The importance of the literary purpose of a language
- How our everyday life is influenced by media portrayal
- Empower women in Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings
- The importance of learning English literature
- “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green
- “Just Listen” by Sarah Dessen
- “Devil In Winter” by Lisa Kleypas
- “The Importance of Dance in Emma” by Jane Austen
- The difference between “Frankenstein monster” by Mary Shelley and Gregor Samsa from “Metamorphosis” by Franz Kafka.
- Noble traits and Noblemen: explained in three exemplary characters
- Religious imagery and Religion in “Wuthering Heights” by Emily Bronte
- James Baldwin explanation of racism
- Jane Austen exploration
- Inanimate objects in “Bell Jar” by Sylvia Plath
These are just a few ultimate topics for extended essay in History, English Literature, English and other subjects that we provide to our customers. When looking for essays of this type, the best advice that one can be given is on these kind of topics is that he/she should pic a topic that they feel they have passion in it. The writer should ensure that the scope of their topics meets the page number that they are supposed to write. For instance, a high school student who is needed to compose a 3-page paper will not have the need to have lengthy research work. This means that one has to choose accordingly.
If you are unsure of coming up with this kind of dissertations, we provide easy extended essay topics at low prices. Our experts who are Ph.D. and degree holders in various fields are ready to work on your paper 24/7. These specialists are of English native who is one of their qualifications, which makes their writing skills to be unsurpassed. We provide these services to those who cannot work on their papers on time, and all they need to do is placing an order with us on our website and wait for the work to be done on time.
What to Note When Choosing Interesting Extended Essay Topics
Extended essay writing is one of the main parts of the curriculum/ requirement for some diploma programs. The best extended essay topics involve independent research, which is done by the writer on the given topics. The typical length for these papers is normally 4000 words even though 3500 words are sometimes accepted. To have a lower score on these essays can result in revoking the student’s right to qualify for their certificates. However, obtaining a good score in your essays makes up in the overall grading and thus affecting the final results.
Different college extended essay topics are submitted differently. Even though submission deadlines are usually set by IB, internal deadlines are set by the school. Work and preparation for these papers span various academic terms- submitting proposals, choosing topics, information gathering, writing a draft, receiving feedback from supervisors, designating supervisors, etc.
The Best Layout for the Extended Essay Topics for College Students
For the layout, there are six elements that are required:
- Title page – the title page should have, research question, the title, category, subjects used, theme, the subject that it is registered and the total word count.
- Contents page – this should appear at the starting listing subheadings and headings with the related page number where by it is found on (all pages should be numbered).
- Introduction – the introduction will describe the scope and focus of the research, the sources used, and the line of argument that is to be presented.
- Assignment body – this part is where the good topics for an extended essay are to be discussed. Here is where analysis, discussion evaluation, and research are being tackled. Depending on the subject chosen by writers, the structure of the paper might change, but it is important that argument and evidence development is shown clearly with the appropriate order.
- Conclusion – the conclusions paragraph shows the accomplishment that the research came up with, more so, the possible unsolved issues, open questions, and limitations.
- References and bibliography – there are academic citation styles that students need to adhere to, which they use consistently (different citations styles may be needed depending on the subject field).
If the provided topics to write an extended essay on are helpful, we advise that you visit our topic generator to have a look at more topics that are not stated above. More so, choosing us for the tasks of completing your paper might be the best option as we have writers who will deliver the essay on time.